Marketing Collateral Portfolio
- Banner Ads
- Southern California Contractors Association: November 2016 Newsletter
- Southern California Contractors Association: October 2016 Newsletter
- 35th Annual National UI Issues Conference
- Southern California Contractors Association: April 2016 Newsletter
- 2015 National UI Directors' Conference Program
- 2015 UI Integrity Technology Symposium Conference Program
- 34th Annual National UI Issues Conference
- 2014 National UI Directors' Conference Program
- Virginia Employment Commission Security Flyer
- ETA/ASTD Region 6 Technical Assistance Forum: Conference Program
- 2008 Recognition of Excellence Award Program
- 2008 Workforce Innovations: Conference Introduction (Sampling from Conference Program)
- 2007 Recognition of Excellence Award Program
- 2007 Workforce Innovations: Exhibitor Prospectus
- 2006 Workforce Innovations: Conference Introduction (Sampling from Conference Program)
- 2006 Workforce Innovations: Conference At-A-Glance
- 2006 Workforce Innovations: Registration Brochure
- 2005 Recognition of Excellence Award Program
Web Development Work
- BCS Lions Den
- Gott Professional Insurance Services
Redesigned the corporate website using the Saifway responsive WordPress theme. Site features include: streamlined navigation, project and document manager, e-commerce solution for agents, social media integration, secure agent login and update to date news.
- Fall Communications
- Mr. Pops Popcorn
Redesigned and deployed a e-commerce solution for the Mr. Pop’s Popcorn of the Month Club. Site uses the Divi responsive theme.
- Bible Top 10
Tasked with improving UWC’s online presence by revamping the Association website. Project required migrating site to a WordPress platform.
Custom Web Sites:
- National Association of State Workforce Agencies
From 1997-2015, lead consultant charged with making the association’s website the go-to source of information and resources for those serving the nation’s unemployed and job seekers in need of training. Developed relationships with state workforce development leaders from across the country and managed all phases of website application development lifecycle for dozens of custom solutions including: conference module, award module, document library, state profile module, and numerous reporting functionalities. Most recently, led the project to make the website responsive.
- Share Network ND
Developed the programming for an online referral tool for Job Service North Dakota. The site is a unique resource to help customers become self-sufficient and consists of hundreds of service providers and services ranging from adult employment and training services to youth services. The site was built using ASP and SQL Server database. Handle trouble shooting and technical assistance for the website on an ongoing basis.